I'm 30!

Monday, August 24, 2009

I just turned 30. I heard they are the best years. I feel like it is about time since Brandon has been here for a while now and I do have 3 kids. I just got called to the young women's as the 2nd councilor. I have been on the Enrichment board for the past 5 years so it will be a nice change, but I will miss Relief Society. I haven't been doing any quilting since I had the baby and I was thinking it about time to get started on a new project. Lately, I have been very busy with my new calling and the kids fall sports just started up. Plus they have been off track all month, I was thinking the other day how I feel like I am cleaning up all day and I realized it is because the kids are home all day making messes. They will go back to school next week. I love being home with my kids and even among all the mess I enjoy having them around. They are constantly saying funny things that make me laugh.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday,Jackie! I'm so glad you are finally a member of the 30s club.

Rachel said...

LOL...when they are older they get to do a bunch of that lovely cleaning...just ask mine, they will be HAPPY to tell you ALL about it!

The Bailly Buzz said...

Happy Birthday Jackie!

Dr Jay said...

That is one HOT looking 30 year old!!! Woohoo!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday, Jackie!