Annie-1 1/2

Monday, June 7, 2010

Annie is 18 months. She is so funny lately. Here are some random pictures to get a little slide show into my daily life with her. She has on lots of jewelry, one of Matts slippers, a flower hair clip, Kate's headband, and a purse. This is usually how she looks and she does it all on her own, if I try to take anything off of her she freaks out. She loves all things girly. She has quite the personality and knows exactly what she wants and usually fights until she gets it. Yesterday she found a pile of hair clips and brought them to me. She handed me one and then tilted her head for me to put it on, then another and another till her whole head was covered, then she walked away and left them on for a while.












8 comments:

jamirodana said...

She is so cute Jackie! We need to hang out when we come out next. Which is July, I think:)

Suzanne said...

It's so fun to see how much she is growing!

Sarah Hull said...

She is growing too fast!!! Such a doll!
p.s. we miss you guys! Lets play this summer!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Just me said...

Stumbled into your blog - "I love to laugh and make others laugh"

Your line got me hooked...forever!

bhaskar said...

Good blog...she is so cute!

ek hazron mein meri behana said...

so nice blogger so beautiful picture

Bali Resorts said...

Nice article and good photos............a great blog