Bite Me...

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Last Friday night I went to a Breaking Dawn party for the last book in the Twilight series. For those of you that don't know what Twilight is, it is a series of books about a vampire love story, seriously just go get it. The reason it has taken me so long to post about it is because I preordered my book so I wouldn't have to go to Barnes and Noble and fight the vampire crazy crowd, mine arrived on Monday and I just finished last night, 48 hours for 750 pages. Yes it's that good! The girl who throw the party went above and beyond and it was a lot of fun. She had themed food and trivia games. My friend Debbie and I made shirts, they say Bite Me, Edward only please. And there was an appearance by Bella and Edward. Anyone else finished it yet? What did you think? I'm glad that we finally have closer, but I have to admit that every time I finished one of the books I am wanting more. Now I'll just have to wait for the movie in December. Watch the trailer here http://www.twilightthemovie.com/.

2 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

SO FUN! I love your shirts! I wish I could enlarge the picture to see it better. So, I started Breaking Dawn yesterday. I am so excited to dive into it! I just feel bad reading it while feeding Carter because it is such a HUGE book I keep thinking I am going to drop it on his head. poor kid.

Zotz said...

I went to the Barnes and Noble Prom here in Redlands. I made all the ladies I went with Corsages. Of course if you are going to a prom you have do go to a fancy dinner so we dined first, then off to the Prom. We had a good time and I stayed up until 3:30 AM reading it. It was so fun to read and I am ashamed to say I visit the web site almost every day to see what's new. This Twilight thing has just been lots of fun. Just me enjoying the Twilight ride!