Words of Wisdom from Ariel Tweeto

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The kids love to watch the game show Wipeout. A while back there was a girl on the show named Ariel Tweeto and she did really well and was kind of silly, so the kids liked her. She said during one of the challenges "It easy, but it's so hard". I'm sure the kids haven't seen this episode in a few weeks. Well, we were at Chili's for dinner last night and Kate had Macaroni and Cheese. I told her it was hot so to check it before she ate it. Kate said "it looks cold, but it's so hot. Matt then said "Yeah, like Ariel Tweeto, it's easy, but it's so hard". He was totally serious. Maybe you had to be there, but Brandon and I thought it was hilarious.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I LOVE IT!!! too cute. kids can have crazy memories, huh?

Mindi said...

I love stories like that, That Matt is super smart to figure that one out.

Anonymous said...

Tweeto is on a new discovery channel reality show about Alaska airlines. Airs tomorrow (and again about 100 time I'm sure)