What brings me joy?

Sunday, May 31, 2009

At our last Enrichment night we played a game where we had to share something about ourselves and I had to share what brings me joy. Well right now Annie brings me so much joy. She is at the greatest age 6 months and is so easy. As I type this she has just woken up and wants to eat, but I want to finish this real fast so she just sits her making cute noises waiting patiently. Just in the last month she has learned how to pick things up and bring them to her mouth. That is what I shared at Enrichment, I love how she picks up toys now and licks them.She loves me most and she smiles so easily. She is a great sleeper and goes to bed very easy. Still no teeth.

I also just started feeding her baby food. She isn't that interested yet, most of the food just runs out of her mouth.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Ahhh...that is so sweet! My kids bring me so much joy too. That sounds like a great Enrichment activity. She is such a beautiful baby. I really need to come meet her! What are you doing this week?

Chanel Palmer said...

Jackie she is SOOO cute!!!

Mindi said...

SHe is adorable! Your birthday party is so cute, and I absolutely love the picture with her resting her leg on her helmet! Was pleasantly surprised to see you have updated!!!! We might be coming to Cali beginning of july- send us your new info.

Cathy T said...

She looks so darling, Jackie. I enjoyed your blog.

Cathy