So Hot!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

It has been so hot here. I am so glad we have a pool and we have really been using it a lot. Last Saturday we went to the beach to get away from the heat. It was only in the high 80's there which compared to the 110+ we've been having here was like winter (just kidding). The kids were so brave and went out in the water with Brandon and then played the rest of the time in the shallow part. Matt loves to catch sand crabs then let them crawl on him (yuck) and then let them go and watch them dig back under the sand. This was the first time we've been to the beach where the kids enjoyed being there, usually they complain about the sand and are afraid to go near the water. I think this will be a fun summer to spend at the beach. By the way, Brandon is not wearing a shirt and yes, he got really sunburned.


9 comments:

Mindi said...

Yeah! I'ts about time, I have been wanting to hear from you, are you going to find out what it is? keep us updated!

Suzanne said...

So much fun! It's fun to watch Matt be a boy! At least it's not snails crawling all over him. :-)

Nicole said...

I can't believe Matt let the crabs crawl on him. Wait ago Matt!!! I have been wondering how you are doing. You will have to let us know when you find out what your having.

Lisa said...

hey, how about that Dr. McFurry!

Christy said...

This post is adorable! I am so glad the kids like the beach--it will be a great way to spend the summer...Call me and I will come to! :)

Thompson family said...

Jackie! How are you? Your kids are so big! I can't believe your pregnant! Congrats! We had a little girl on Valentine's Day this year...her name is Anna. I have pics on my blog you can link through my name if you want to see her. Kate and Ashley are getting big too. Where are you living now?

megan said...

Fun trip to the beach!!! I hope you are doing well and feeling better!

Deb said...

Ramon speaking...
"So Hot". Is this post about the weather or Brandon?

April Perry said...

Dear Kate,

You look like princess seaweed!
Last time we went to the beach my dad made a crown out of seaweed and we called him king (daddy) seaweed! You two could live in a catle and be royalty.

-Alia