Vacation

Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Our very good and generous friends Andrea and Scott invited us to stay with them at their place in Newport Beach for a week. My camera ran out of batteries the first day there, so I don't have many pictures to document the great and fun week we had. The weather was prefect for a beach vacation and was even warm enough to swim in the pool. Scott and Andrea have 3 kids exactly Kate and Matt's age and they had a blast together, with only a few minor incidents (sand to the eyes and fingers in the door, we believe one was retaliation for the other :) ). We went to Legoland one day and Disneyland another. They were both a little crowded from spring break, but the kids enjoyed it anyway. We mostly enjoyed hanging out and relaxing at the beach or pool with our friends. Andrea, I miss you already, let's plan to get together this summer.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I know! I miss you too! I have had withdrawals. I bought some swishy running shorts (per your advice) and also wondered if you liked your socks. Mine were not as 'low profile' as I'd hoped. ltph.
Let's plan on a time soon to get together. I do NOT want to wait 6 months again.... :)

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, I just found your blog from Dana's. I just sent you guys a super long email asking for medical advice! Your baby is so stinkin' cute. She looks just like you when you were a baby. Your kids are so grown up. sounds like you had fun in newport! What a beautiful pictures.