I Give Up!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

So, after so much peer presure here it is. I have spent much time being a silent lurker on many of your blogs. I don't comment, but I enjoy hearing how everyone is doing and what they are up to and especially getting creative ideas of things to do or make. So that is my goal with this blog, I want to let you know what projects I'm working on in hopes to inspire you with ideas and occasionally let you know what the kids are doing to drive me crazy. Please comment and let me know what you think.

8 comments:

megan said...

Yeah!! I love blogs! And I love that I get to keep in touch with you this way!! Thanks for sharing!! Ours is www.hoybjerg.blogspot.com!!
Luv, Megan

Andrea said...

DUDE! I am so excited.

KC said...

Yay! Congrats on joining the blogging world. I would love to be linked to yours. I put your link on mine too! :)

Sarah Hull said...

I am SO happy! I was just thinking of you today! I have been waiting for this day for oh so long! Yippee!!! Welcome!

Chanel Palmer said...

Bring it on- I have been waiting for this day!

Suzanne said...

Thank goodness! Hurray for you and for us! Congratulations on taking the plunge. It really is a fun way to stay connected.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Link us up!
Mindi

Zotz said...

How cool are you!!!! Kellie has your Christmas family photo up in her room. Have you felt the Kellie lovin' coming your way?
Love Ya, Joelle