Lost Keys

Monday, March 24, 2008


About a month ago I lost my set of keys to Brandon's car. It has been frustrating since occasionally he will take the van and I will realize after he is gone that I am stranded. They have not shown up and I assume they are gone for good. Well, this weekend I lost the key to my car. This is not like me and I would bet someone is taking them and hiding them from me. I have searched my house and still no keys. So we called the Nissan dealer to see how much it will cost to replace and it will be $250 for my car and $280 for Brandon's. I really hope they show up somewhere. I feel like I am losing my mind, I also lost my Sam's Club card a couple weeks ago. That was easy to replace though. Seriously someone is going through my purse and hiding things. Where could they be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....Joey used to hide them in the bottom of his toy chest....

Suzanne said...

As long as we're talking about lost things, I can't find my pearl earrings. It's totally bugging me because I, like you, rarely misplace things. Good luck!